Detailed Review of Tough-light LED rechargeable lantern
Last Updated on
Use: For lighting up the campsites and aiding you in other places without proper lighting.
- Water resistant
- Drop resistant
- Battery is rechargeable
- Long lasting battery
We Don't Like
- A charger isn’t included
- The charging port has been reported with flaws
The Tough light LED lantern is a rechargeable lantern. It’s made of military-grade rubber and plastic. It runs on a premium 6000mAh Li-ion battery.CLICK FOR PRICE
Once the dusk falls, it is out of the question to think about continuing your expedition without due lighting. That’s where the significance of a camping lantern springs up. A good camping lantern can be effortlessly carried along to light up your ways. It would deliver you enough light as per your prerequisites. Tough light LED rechargeable lantern is one among them.
Its body is constructed of highly durable military-grade rubber and plastic.
Delivers 400 super bright lumens of illumination for 16 hours and 100 lumens of illumination for 200 hours.
The product weighs 1.3 pounds and is 3.5 x 3.5 x 7 inches in size. It’s lightweight enough to carry along and travel.
- The set has two emergency features- SOS beacon light for 265 hours and red hazard flashing for 526 hours
- Its capable of handling a drop from 5 feet
- The manufacturer provides a 2-year warranty
- It comes with a built-in hanging hook, utility hook, two USB charging cables, and a power bank
- The power bank can be used to charge mobile phones in emergencies
- It runs on a premium 6000mAh Li-ion battery. The battery is rechargeable and capable of holding the charge for nine months if not in use.
Tough light LED lantern would be a fantastic option if you are looking for a rechargeable lantern with high-end features. It’s Lightweight and compact design makes it a standout amongst the most popular choices among the campers.