Detailed Review of MalloMe camping cookware mess kit
Last Updated on
Use: cookware set used during backpacking, camping or hiking
- Easy to store due to its collapsible design
- Tough and compact design
- BPA free (Bisphenol-A)
We Don't Like
- Too small in size for even two backpackers
- The bowls are too small for any use
Summary: It’s a 10-piece cookware mess kit built of non-toxic anodized aluminum. It has got an exceptionally compact collapsible design due to which it’s easy to store and carry.CLICK FOR PRICE
Do you intend to strike an outdoor adventure? Then, cooking the meals on your own and enjoying it in the woods would be the best part your journey without any doubt. MalloMe offers a 10-piece camping cookware mess kit which will help you to make some appetizing sustenance during the trip.
The main non-stick pot is made of hard anodized aluminum. The entire kit is made of premier quality materials and is capable of handling any outdoor adventure.
It weighs 1 lb and hence is lightweight.
The aluminum pot has got a capacity of 1-liter. If you are going with a group of people, then it would be pretty small. However, it would be the best suitable choice for solo backpackers.
- The set consists of a nonstick pot of - liter capacity, pot cover, a nonstick pan, 2 bowls, a folding stainless steel spork, a soup spoon, a wooden spoon spatula, and a perfect marshmallow roasting
- It additionally has a cleaning sponge, a nylon travel bag and a smores-making guide with 10 recipes Ebook
- The collapsible and lightweight design make it possible for the travelers to store it inside their backpack, survival kit or hiking bag
Though it’s possible to cook with the household cookware, this isn't generally a keen thought in the light of the fact that majority of the traditional cookware is too bulky and weighty making it extremely troublesome to carry and move around. So purchasing a couple of good backpacking cookware can take care of this issue. MalloMe camping cookware mess kit is a standout amongst the most popular choices, especially among the solo explorers.