Detailed Review of Herobeam led lantern v2.0
Last Updated on
Use: For lighting up the campsites and aiding you in other places without proper lighting.
- Weather resistant
- Shock resistant
- Two times brighter than the normal LED lanterns
- Can be collapsed to smaller size making it easier to carry
We Don't Like
- Battery lasts for only 8 hours even when fully charged
- Comes without a diffuser
- Low quality
Herobeam led lantern v2.0 is constructed of ABS material. The set consists of a wide angle flashlight along with it. It runs on very cheap 3 AA batteries.CLICK FOR PRICE
A camping lantern is an ineludible item of any traveler’s rucksack. A good camping lantern will be lightweight compared to conventional flash options. Consequently, it can be carried along effortlessly. Herobeam led lantern v2.0 is one such great camping lanterns accessible.
Its body is constructed of high-quality and extremely durable ABS material. The lens is made of tough acrylic.
It can deliver up to 300 lumens of light. It’s sufficient enough to light up a small campsite.
It weighs 1.25 oz and is 7.2 x 5.9x 3.6 inches in size.
- Its three 48mm COB strips can deliver 360 degrees of illumination
- It comes with a wide-angle flashlight in the base with a separate button
- The manufacturer provides a 5-year warranty
- It runs on three AA batteries which are low of cost.
Choosing a suitable light source for your trip is vital. Once the sunsets, nothing can help us superior to a lantern. It’s a matter of safety and solace. Lanterns give you more spread of light compared to the flashlights most of you will be having, subsequently helping you to set up the camp easily.