Detailed Review of Primacare HB-10 emergency blanket
Last Updated on
Use: To survive emergencies while outdoors
- Waterproof and weatherproof
- Extremely lightweight packing
- Has got a Mylar insert
- Capable of reflecting and deflecting heat
We Don't Like
- Offer minimum protection during the winter season
- Bit small in size
It’s a set of 10 thick Mylar foil thermal blankets. Each blanket is 52” long and 84” wide. Each blanket is individually packed. It has got an extremely lightweight and compact packaging. This enables us to carry a substantial number of blankets in our knapsack.CLICK FOR PRICE
Nature is too unforeseeable, and so it’s essential to carry a survival kit when you are outdoors lost in the wilderness. An emergency blanket is a requisite in every explorer’s emergency kit. Prime care’s HB-10 offers a set of 10 high-quality Mylar foil blankets which can secure you during certain emergencies.
Each blanket is primarily made out of a durable Mylar insert for insulation and a foil cover that can reflect and deflect heat depending on its use. They are very tough and can withstand any harsh weather conditions.
Each blanket weighs just 0.75 lbs. Hence, it’s incredibly lightweight and easy to carry without eating up a lot of space in the rucksack.
- Each blanket has got a durable Mylar insert for insulation and a foil cover that can reflect and deflect heat depending on its use
- It helps to keep your body temperature warm by holding up to 90% of your body heat and furthermore keeps your body temperature stable by deflecting the scorching heat from the sun when used as a shelter
- It’s suitable for kids who are over 6 years of age
Wind and waterproofing capacity (4.7/5)
- They are well fit for blocking wind and water — also, ideal for all types of weather conditions.
These are high-quality emergency blankets. They are reliable and extremely durable.
If we keep aside the drawback that they offer minimum protection during the winter season, Primacare HB-10 Mylar blankets are one of the most favored choices by backpackers across the world. It’s mainly due to the provided safety and comfort, durability and a large number of blankets they provide per set at a reasonable price.