Detailed Review of Rayovac Sportsman 240 Lumen LED Lantern
Last Updated on
Use: For lighting up the campsites and aiding you in other places without proper lighting while traveling
- Scratch resistant
- multiple light modes
- An easy to find the green light
We Don't Like
- Too small
- Not too bright
The Rayovac Sportsman Lantern is a battery powered 240-lumen portable camping lantern. Its power source is 3 D size batteries.CLICK FOR PRICE
Lighting is one of the most crucial things one has to deal with while backpacking. That’s where the importance of lanterns emerges. From aiding you in places without streetlights to do the cooking and using bathrooms amidst the night, a lantern becomes an item of maximum efficacy. Rayovac Sportsman 240-Lumen LED Lantern is one of the best-advanced lanterns.
It’s constructed of highly durable rubber and ABS construction.
It’s a 240 lumen LED lantern and is sufficient enough to light up your tent and surrounding area though not an entire campsite.
Each lantern weighs 13.6 ounces with 3.4 x 3.4 x 7.3 inches measurement. Hence it’s very lightweight and is one of the main advantages of this lantern.
- Each LED is of 4 watts and goes on for 1,00,000 hours
- It has a 240-lumen illumination with four modes-high, low and strobe
- It has a green LED which blinks every 5 seconds when the lantern is off
- Has foldable hanger and rubber handles attached
- Peak beam distance is 15 m
- Its half-inch black rubberized lid seal makes it weather resistant
- The manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty
It runs on 3 D size batteries which are not included in the package. It has a run time of 40 hours and 90 hours on the high and low mode.
Rayovac Sportsman 240 Lumen LED Lantern will be one of the best options for you if you are seeking an advanced lantern with extraordinary features at a reasonable price.