Use: To survive emergencies while outdoors
This set of blankets come with all the important features
A bit pricey compared to other blankets offering high-end features
They are extremely durable unless and until you don’t tear them
Majority of the customers have given excellent reviews
- Multiple uses
We Don't Like
- Very delicate
- Bit expensive compared to others
Summary: It’s a pack of five emergency outdoor double sided blankets. They are made of aluminized Mylar. Each blanket measures 52" x 82" in size and 12u thickness. The brand also offers a lifetime warranty for all its valid, authentic products.CLICK FOR PRICE
Titan emergency survival space blankets are one of the popular emergency blankets available in the market now. An emergency blanket is an essential item of your survival kit if you are out in the wilderness. An emergency blanket is also called thermal or space blanket. Their key role is to retain your body heat and thereby keeps you warm.
They are made of highly durable and reflective aluminized Mylar on one side, and an exclusive version of the US Military's VS17 signal panel on the other side Each cover is equipped for holding up to 90% of your body heat.
They are lightweight. Each blanket weighs only 1.75 oz and hence is very easy to pack, carry, and use during emergencies
- Each blanket is individually packed in a zip-lock bag
- They are tear resistant
- They are double sided
- Each blanket has a Woodland Shrowd camouflage pattern on one side which helps you to blend into the foliage and is very useful while hunting
- The other side is the silver reflective side which is capable of reflecting 90% of your body heat and keeps you warm
- Apart from emergency uses they can likewise be used for regular camping, tactical training, hiking, hunting, marathons and can be added in your go-bag too
Wind and waterproofing capacity: They are well fit for blocking wind and water. Also, they are very suitable for all types of weather conditions.
Even though they are very delicate, these are high-quality blankets. They can be used multiple times without any doubt taken care that no force is exerted.
These emergency thermal blankets first intended for NASA’s Apollo program are a standout amongst the most well-known alternatives of travel enthusiasts even now. They offer all the high-end features for any backpacker and guarantee a safe trip all through.