Detailed Review of Toaks Titanium 750ml Pot
Last Updated on
Use: cookware set used while backpacking, camping or hiking
- Resistant to corrosion
- Capable of withstanding high temperatures
- No metallic aftertaste
- Easy to clean
We Don't Like
- Handles conduct heat
- Can quickly lose heat
- Has uneven heating
Summary: Toaks cookware pot is built of durable Titanium of grade 1 or 2 without nonstick coating. The entire set weighs 3.6 oz and is 3.75 x 4.38 inches in size. Even though the set consists of only one item, it’s very pricey.CLICK FOR PRICE
A good meal is as important as anything else while you are traveling. If you have the right gear with you, it’s possible to make your meals on your own and enjoy it under the unceasing sky watching the stars somewhere down in the woods. The lightweight Toaks titanium pot is one of the best cookware sets which can help you out.
The pot is made of durable Titanium (grade 1 or 2) without any nonstick coating. The material is resistant to corrosion and capable of withstanding high temperatures. Unlike Aluminum cookware sets, they don’t produce any metallic aftertaste.
The set weighs 3 oz without lid and 3.6 oz with lid. It’s lightweight and hence easy to carry and hike.
The pot has a liquid capacity of 0.75 L. However it can nest the following water bottles without covering the lid- 32oz Nalgene, 38oz Nalgene stainless and 42oz Klean Kanteen.
- The pot has the ounce and millimeter marks for accurate measurements
- Its handles are foldable enabling easy and compact storage consuming very less space of the backpack
- The set consists of a mesh storage sack
- Its lid has a lockable grip with holes for letting the steam go out
- It can nest a 110g gas canister and a small stove, a Toaks 450ml cup, and a small titanium backpacking wood burning stove
It has got a round bottom and is very simple to clean. So, if you are looking for ultralight, compact cookware set for preparing your meals for your future trips, then the Toaks titanium 750ml pot would be a good pick for you.