Use: For lighting up the campsites and aiding you in other places without proper lighting while traveling
Built of advanced features.
Adequately long lasting.
Exceptional reviews by most of the verified customers.
- Light panels are removable
- Delivers bright light
We Don't Like
- Batteries are not included
- Lacks diffuser
- Lacks night light feature
- Bit weighty and bulky
- Brightness cannot be adjusted
Coleman Quad LED Lantern is constructed of ABS resin. It a set of one lantern made of 4 individual light panels. The manufacturer offers a warranty of 5 yearsCLICK FOR PRICE
As we can see nowadays, conventional flashlights are hardly used by any travelers. Most of them now prefer the latest lanterns consisting of LED lights. They can deliver more light, cover more area, and have options to adjust brightness, saves power and a lot more benefits. A Coleman Quad LED Lantern is one of the most popular camping lantern.
It’s built of highly durable ABS resin.
Each panel is 47.5 lumens, and the lantern is 190 lumens. It’s sufficient to light up a tent or assist you in cooking.
The lantern weighs 2.15 pounds and has a dimension of 7.7 x 7.8 x 12.9 inches. Thus, it’s a little bulky and hefty.
- The lantern has attached handles. It can be easily hung up inside the tent or anywhere possible.
- A voltage of 0.211 volts
- Required battery cell type is NiMh
- Each panel can be individually switched on
- Its light beam can cover a distance of 8m
- Four D batteries are used to power its base. They are not provided along with the set
The lantern runs on 8-D cell batteries for a runtime of 75 hours. Whereas, the panels run for 1.5 hours.
Over the timeframe, the advanced camping lanterns have taken over the conventional flashlights completely. Breaking the limits, now it’s possible to adjust any features as per your prerequisites. So, before you are planning for a trip, it’s important to invest in an ideal lantern. It would help you to enjoy your trip comfy without a modicum of fear.