Detailed Review on Grabber outdoors original space brand all weather blanket
Use: To survive emergencies while outdoors.
- Has grommets in all corners
- Simple to clean
We Don't Like
- Little hefty
Grabber outdoors original space brand all weather blanket is built using a four-layered construction which features microthin aluminum and Astrolar® fabric set between layers of polyethylene. It has got a very compact design and subsequently fits in any backpack effectively. It is 84”x 60” in size and weighs 12oz.CLICK FOR PRICE
The main objective of an outdoor emergency blanket is to keep our body warm and comfortable in different outrageous circumstances. Though there are a large number of options available in the market for survival blankets nowadays, it’s vital to choose one with all the essential features. The Grabbers outdoors original space brand blanket is one among them.
It is a double-sided emergency blanket made of metalized polyethylene on one side and blue polyethylene on the other side. It has got a four-layer construction where the microthin aluminum and Astrolar® fabric is set between layers of polyethylene. The four layers of super-insulating fabrics help to keep your body extremely warm. This sturdy laminate of fiber scrim and aluminized plastic is capable of reflecting and retaining up to 80% of radiated body heat.
Each blanket weighs 12 oz and is very hefty compared to other emergency blankets.
- Each blanket has full-edge binding and grommets in all the four corners
- Goes well up to -20°F
- It is suitable for any weather conditions
- The four-layered construction delivers maximum dimensional stability
- It can prevent hypothermia
- It can be used as a sun reflector by facing the silver side outwards or to keep out moisture and wind by lining your tent inside using the blanket
- It can also be used as a ground cover and a seat cushion when folded
- It’s effortless to clean. Just wipe off any adhered dirt or rinse it off
Wind and waterproofing capacity (4.6/5)
They are well fit for blocking wind and water.
Its four-layered construction where the microthin aluminum and Astrolar® fabric is set between layers of polyethylene makes them extremely sturdy and long lasting.
It’s one of best emergency blankets capable of shielding you from heavy rain, wind, and cold. Maximum reflectivity can be achieved by keeping the silver side facing towards you.